No matter where you are in your federal career, your retirement planning needs to start now … a comfortable, stress-free retirement depends on it. But following outdated procedures and formulas puts it all at risk. Make sure you’re in the know with the brand new 2014 Federal Retirement Guide – completely up-to-date with all the newest rules, figures and forms – so your calculations are accurate … your decisions sound … your future financially secure.
New to the 2014 Federal Retirement Guide:
- Cost of living adjustments impacting your retirement
- Updated phase-in period for sick leave credit
- New monthly premiums for Medicare Part B
- 5 brand new charts! CSRS Age Reduction, FERS Age Reduction, FERS Accrual Factors (1% and 1.1%), plus CSRS General Formula Computation Chart
Step-by-step guidance on meeting every requirement and taking advantage of every available benefit – whether your retirement is 5 years or 12 months away.
Before you discipline another employee for computer misuse … respond to another FMLA leave request … place another employee on a PIP … you need to check out the latest guidance in the 2014 Federal Manager’s Guide®! After all, one small misstep when handling any employee situation can lead to problems for you and big trouble for your agency.
Without the 2014 Guide, you're missing out on:
- 6 new chapters with guidance on OPM's Executive Core
- More topic sections than ever before – nearly 70 in all, with 20 brand new to this edition explaining constructive personnel actions, reassignments, alcohol and drug abuse, parental leave and more
- 100 charts, forms and model letters, all reviewed and updated by our legal editors: Annual and Sick Leave Charts, Lawful and Unlawful Interviewing Questions, Letter of Reprimand and more